You’re going about your day until, quite suddenly, a light bulb burns out. The task at hand is now more difficult or simply less enjoyable in the dimly-lit world around you. Rather than endure, you have a bright idea – “Maybe I’ll change the burnt-out lightbulb with a new lightbulb!” Here’s everything you need to know (and more!).To recap, here are the 14 easy steps to changing a lightbulb:
- 1. Unscrew the light bulb gently in a counterclockwise direction.
- 2. Check the size and wattage.
- 3. Look for an extra light bulb.
- 4. Do some research online!
- 5. Go to a local hardware store.
- 6. Compare prices.
- 7. Check out.
- 8. Drive home.
- 9. Unpackage your new light bulb.
- 10. Turn light off.
- 11. Place the light bulb into the socket.
- 12.Using a gentle but confident grip, turn the light bulb slowly in a clockwise direction.
- 13. Flip on the switch to test your work.
- 14. Bask in the warm glow of your hard work.
Professional Light Bulb Replacement
If you’re still having trouble changing your light bulb, call your local BC HighLight Electric for help. We’ll make sure you’re using the right type of bulb. We can also help install energy-efficient LED bulbs throughout your entire home or business – even in the hardest to reach places. Request a job estimate or call (604) 225-4448 today.